Sunday, February 5, 2012

T-ball's Starts this week!!!

So Andruw found out this week that he will be playing for the Red Sox. We are huge Giants fans so he was shocked at first but really he is just so excited to play. The season off to a little rocky start if ya ask me :) I am so excited to get out there and cheer for my little guy. He has been playing baseball since he could stand, so i know he is excited to be on a team now. His dad and I took him to the mall to get him a pro Sox hat this week. The look on his face was pure joy. It warms my heart so much to put a smile on my babys face. Miguel (Andruw's dad) is also going to help me buy a jersey, and he also got a Sox hat so we will be our sons biggest fans. lol. Our first practice is tomorrow at 8:30 am!!! That's very early for mommy but we will definetely be there with starbucks in hand :) Doesn't he look so cute in his outfit? Go Red Sox!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh how cute!!! The same thing happen to us in our league when we started 5 years. We have been in the redsox team for the last 4 years but are huge GIANTS fans!!! I hope he has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great! I have no doubt he is going to be great! I will have to go watch him now that I will be closer to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! He is so precious in his uniform. All stars here he comes.

    ReplyDelete